Some important terms to note
By bidding in a Kull's Old Town Station Gun auction, you agree to these terms: All sales made only in accordance with these terms. Please read them carefully. By registering to bid, or placing a bid, you accept and agree to abide by these terms.
You may also place absentee bids on line through this website, or bid live online during the auction through Proxibid.com.
Successful absentee bidders should receive their invoices from Kull's Old Town Station within about 10 days of the sale, and must pay promptly. Absentee bidders who provide email addresses will be notified more quickly.
* Credit card information must accompany your bid, even if you do not plan to charge your purchase.
* We cannot place illegible bids. The bidder is responsible for his errors in lot number, bid amount, or duplicate bids.
* Successful bidders will be notified within about 10 days of the auction. Preliminary prices realized are posted on ArmsBid.com within a week of the auction. Office will be closed for several days after the auction for bookkeeping & bidder notification.
* We accept online absentee bids beginning about three weeks before the auction date.
* For information on absentee bidding, billing, payment, FFL compliance, consignor payout, or shipping, contact KULL AUCTION, 785-862-8800 or email Bids@KullAuction.com
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE WEEK IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION.
Office will be closed for bookkeeping & to notify successful absentee bidders.
Policies on placing absentee bids:
Bid the maximum amount you are willing to bid on the item, and our staff will place the bid for you as if you were attending the auction and trying to bid as cheaply as possible, in competi